Thursday, August 6, 2009

London is 12 weeks old!!!





Life has been so great! I got to spend a week in NJ with Londo...he did great on his first plane ride and finally got to meet his pop pop! I had a great time with family and friends, went down the shore with my sissy megan, saw my sissy Lee star in "Anything Goes", and got to see two of my childhood friends marry each other!! So wonderful :)



Last week we have our annual youth conference here at Antioch, and man God moved in some incredible ways!!! Life changing week for everyone involved!
While I was in Jersey my friend Alicia had her little man Landon! He was born premature due to some complications...and wow, he is such a miracle! I got to see him for a few moments before I left to come back to KC. Please keep him and his parents (Tim & Alicia) in your prayers! He is still in the NICU, but making progress. He needs to get better with his eating before he can come home. Please say a prayer for them whenever you think of it...having your little guy in the NICU all hooked up to things is not easy!!! They want him home so bad! Please pray for this little miracle :)

No comments: